A Christmas experience with skiLapland is one you and your family will never forget. Our exclusive Father Christmas holidays are designed to offer you the very best of magical Lapland with activities included for complete peace of mind.
Our hand-crafted packages are tailor-made for you and your family, with your choice of resort and accommodation. Activities vary slightly depending on resort and duration but all our skiLapland Christmas Holidays include dog sledding, a reindeer sleigh ride through a winter wonderland landscape, and of course, the meeting with Father Christmas himself.
Our fantastic 3 and 4 night holidays have been put together by our skiLapland experts to give you the ultimate Lapland Christmas holiday experience. Our programmes are exclusive to skiLapland clients, allowing us to guarantee intimate group sizes and ensure a magical and unforgettable experience.
Your holiday includes:
- Flights and exclusive transfers
- A choice of accommodation and mixed board options
- Activities as shown for each resort
- Winter clothing and snowboots
- skiLapland concierge service
- The expertise of our skiLapland team
Please see below for example itineraries and prices starting from, for each resort, as well as full details of all included activities.
3 nights in Ruka
- Day 1: Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester, via Helsinki. 20 minute transfer to your accommodation in Ruka.
- Day 2: Husky and Reindeer Safari in the morning, afternoon free for skiing or to relax.
- Day 3: Family fun morning with activities in the snow. Afternoon at Santa's secret cottage including meeting with Father Christmas.
- Day 4: Travel back to the UK.
Prices from £1,399 per adult (12+yrs), £1,196 per child (4-11yrs), £899 per child (2-3yrs) and £120 per infant (under 2yrs). Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a 2 bedroom Ruka Cottage, for the 2nd - 5th December (3 nights), including flights, transfers and activities as above, breakfast groceries are included and delivered to the cottage.
3 nights in Saariselka
- Day 1: Fly direct from London Gatwick to Ivalo. 20 minute transfer to your accommodation in Saariselka.
- Day 2: Reindeer Experience including a sleigh ride.
- Day 3: Husky Sledding in the morning. Private meeting with Father Christmas in his forest camp.
- Day 4: Travel back to the UK.
Prices from £1,463 per adult (12+yrs), £996 per child (4-11yrs), £699 per child (2-3yrs), and £120 per infant (under 2yrs). Based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing a Reikonlinna Hotel superior room on a bed and breakfast basis, for the 21st - 24th December (3 nights), including flights, transfers and activities as above.
Please note that the itineraries can change or be reversed from what is shown above. This allows us to make sure that your experience is of the highest standard. The itinerary for the 4 night departures to Saariselka is as above, with additional free time on day 4 for a skiing taster or time to relax.
Departure dates for 2017
2017 departures: Ruka
- 3 nights: Departures on the 2nd, 9th, and 16th December from London Heathrow and Manchester via Helsinki.
2017 departures: Saariselka
- 3 nights: Depart on the 21st December from London Gatwick (direct flights).
- 4 nights: Depart on the 24th December from London Gatwick (direct flights).