A Christmas holiday with skiLapland is one you and your family will never forget. Our exclusive Father Christmas holidays are designed to offer you the very best of magical Lapland, with activities included for an exceptional Christmas holiday.
Our hand-crafted holiday packages are tailor-made for you and your family, with your choice of resort and accommodation. Activities vary slightly depending on resort and duration but all our skiLapland Christmas Holidays include dog sledding, a reindeer sleigh ride through a winter wonderland landscape, and of course, the meeting with Father Christmas himself.
Exclusive Christmas holidays in Lapland
Our fantastic 3, 4 and 5-night Christmas holidays have been put together by our experts to give you the ultimate Christmas holiday in Lapland. Our programmes are exclusive to our clients, allowing us to guarantee intimate group sizes and ensure a magical and unforgettable experience.
Our Father Christmas holidays are based in Ruka, where we work closely with our small, independent partners to ensure the highest quality of service.
Our Christmas holidays include:
- Flights and exclusive transfers
- A choice of accommodation and mixed board options
- Activities as shown for each resort
- Winter clothing and snowboots
- skiLapland concierge service
- The expertise of our skiLapland team
Please see below for example itineraries and prices starting from, for each resort, as well as full details of all included activities.
3 nights in Ruka
- Day 1: Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester, via Helsinki. 20 minute transfer to your accommodation in Ruka.
- Day 2: Husky and Reindeer Safari in the morning, afternoon free for skiing or to relax.
- Day 3: Family fun morning with activities in the snow. Visit Santa's secret cottage, including a meeting with Father Christmas.
- Day 4: Travel back to the UK.
Prices from £1,399 per adult (12+yrs), £1,196 per child (4-11yrs), £899 per child (2-3yrs) and £120 per infant (under 2yrs). Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a 2 bedroom Ruka Cottage, for the 2nd - 5th December (3 nights), including flights, transfers and activities as above, breakfast groceries are included and delivered to the cottage.
Please note that the itineraries can change or be reversed from what is shown above. This allows us to make sure that your experience is of the highest standard. The itinerary for the 4 night departures to Saariselka is as above, with additional free time on day 4.
Departure dates for 2018
2018 departures: Ruka
- 3 nights: Departures on the 1st, 8th, and 15th December from London Heathrow and Manchester (via Helsinki)
- 5 nights: Departures on the 22nd December from London Heathrow and Manchester (via Helsinki)